CA Office Design has been supporting the office furniture requirements for both the Chicago Title & Fidelity National Title operations in Southern California since 2012. Most recently, Chicago Title moved into a new space in Irvine. CA Office Design’s involvement included Space We were involved from the design phase through installation of the furniture. We were able to help create a contemporary workspace look, whilst incorporating Safe Space principles (including Sneeze Guards), as well as Height Adjustable Desks in every Workstation and Office. The Conference Rooms included Grommets accommodating both Power & Data features.
As with many other projects that CA Office Design has handled for this customer over the years, we provided Space Planning & Design, supplied the office furniture and assist with project management and coordination with the other contractors to ensure that the timely installation of the office furniture (by our own teams) – without delays. The following products were supplied for this project:
- Space Planning Design
- Refurbished Herman Miller Ethospace Cubicles with Safe Space Sneeze Guards
- BF Mobile Pedestal Storage Units with Seat Cushions (acting as visitors chairs)
- Lateral Files with Transaction Tops
- Ergonomic Task, Conference & Visitors Chairs
- NAPA Office Desk Sets
- NAPA Bookcases
- NAPA Storage Cabinets
- Tuxedo Conference Tables
- Soft Closing Power Grommets
- Height Adjustable Bases for all Workstations
We are happy to support this customer’s requirements anywhere in Southern California.