CA Office Design has been supporting the office furniture requirements for both the Chicago Title & Fidelity National Title operations in Southern California since 2012. Most recently, Chicago Title moved into a new space in Irvine. CA Office Design were involved from the design phase through the installation and setup of the furniture. We were able to help create a contemporary workspace look, whilst incorporating Safe Space principles (including Sneeze Guards), as well as Height Adjustable Desks in every Workstation and Office. The Conference Rooms included Grommets accommodating both Power and Data features.
As with many other projects that CA Office Design has handled for this customer over the years, we provided Space Planning & Design, supplied the office furniture and assist with project management and coordination with the other contractors to ensure that the timely installation of the office furniture (by our own teams) – without delays. The following products were supplied for this project:
- Space Planning Design
- Refurbished Herman Miller Ethospace Cubicles with Safe Space Sneeze Guards
- BF Mobile Pedestal Storage Units with Seat Cushions (acting as visitors chairs)
- Lateral Files with Transaction Tops
- Ergonomic Task, Conference & Visitors Chairs
- NAPA Office Desk Sets
- NAPA Bookcases
- NAPA Storage Cabinets
- Tuxedo Conference Tables
- Soft Closing Power Grommets
- Height Adjustable Bases for all Workstations
We are happy to support this customer’s requirements anywhere in Southern California.