We have been supporting the office furniture requirements for both the Chicago Title & Fidelity National Title operations in Southern California since 2012. Most recently, Chicago Title moved into a new space in Irvine.
- Do you have a specific office design requirements based on the functions of your organization?
- Will you be able to optimize the productivity of your staff?
- Will the walkways be ADA compliant?
- Did you provide for the copiers and other office equipment?
- Can you accommodate all your staff?
- How big must the workstations or desks be?
- Where will the chairs fit?
- Do you have enough conference space?
- What about filing requirements?
- Do you want to reflect corporate colors in our design?
Each design is uniquely tailored to your own requirements. We work with you to create an office space plan that fits your personnel and budget requirements. This will create the “roadmap” for an easy transition to a new area. We work with your architects, using the same AutoCAD Design drawings to ensure accuracy of design.
We offer space planning Project Management during your Tenant Improvement Process, coordinating with other Vendors. Our Turnkey Process will ensure a smooth transition to your new offices. From Space Planning and Design to Final Installation no detail is overlooked.