When Quanta Technology relocated from Escondido, to San Clemente, CA they asked us to do the space planning and design for the new location. Using the AutoCAD drawings provided to us by the building architects and based on the requirements provided to us, we were able to design this multi-use space, including workstations, office sets, conference rooms, break room, as well as a reception and lobby area.
We also assisted with project management and coordination with the contractors to ensure that the office furniture was delivered and installed (by our own teams) on time.
The project required the following products from us:
- Refurbished Herman Miller Action Office Cubicles
- BBF Pedestal Storage Units
- FF Pedestal Storage Units
- Lateral Files
- Ergonomic Task & Visitors Chairs
- NAPA Office Desks
- NAPA Bookcases
- NAPA Storage Cabinets
- NAPA Conference Furniture
- Break Room Tables & Chairs
- Lobby & Lounge Furniture