Working with startup Tech Company Resonant Inc., we initially supplied furniture for their location in Goleta, CA. When their rapid expansion required a new building, we were asked to do the space planning and design for the new location as well. The design required 3 future phases (about 80 – 100 people in each phase, to reflect their growth plans). By using the AutoCAD Drawings provided to us by the building architects and based on the requirements provided to us, we were able to design this multi-use tech space, including workstations, office sets, conference rooms, collaboration areas, customer lab, break room, as well as a reception and lobby area.
In addition to supplying all the office furniture, we also assisted with project management and coordination with the contractors to ensure that the office furniture was delivered and installed (by our own teams) on time. This was a time sensitive installation, which included knocking down and relocating the existing furniture from their “old offices”, without disrupting the business.
The project required the following products from us:
- Refurbished Herman Miller Ethospace Cubicles with customized Marker Boards
- Refurbished Herman Miller Ethospace Office Walls & Doors
- BBF Pedestal Storage Units
- FF Pedestal Storage Units
- Lateral Files with Transaction Tops
- Ergonomic Task & Visitors Chairs
- NAPA Office Desk Sets
- NAPA Bookcases
- NAPA Storage Cabinets
- NAPA Conference Furniture
- Tux Conference Tables
- Soft Closing Power Grommets
- Custom Furniture pieces
- Break Room Tables & Chairs
- Collaboration Tables & Chairs
- Lobby & Lounge Furniture
This project requires ongoing support & is expected to evolve in line with the customer’s growth requirements.